What advantages can Timber Frame offer you?
- Reduced drying out time - Internal finishes can be done sooner
- Faster build - Around 30% faster versus Brick and Block
- Environmentally friendly - Wood is carbon neutral (including transport)
- Better Build Quality - Accurate off site factory production.
- Not weather dependent - Water tight in a matter of days
More advantages are
- Timber itself is a natural insulator it therefore is one of the best and easiest methods of achieving the thermal regulations stipulated by Building Control departments throughout the UK
- Timber has a high strength to weight ratio which means that the stuctural strength and integrity is inherent in a Timber Frame Building.
- With strictly managed forestry controls and replanting policies in many countries throughout the World. Timber is one building material which can be truely be seen as a renewable resource.